From Visit Scotland:
Win a week full of unique Scottish experiences for 2 people: stay in a castle, meet a Scottish Clan Chief, sample a wee dram at a distillery, visit Loch Ness and much more.
The prize includes:
- Car hire for the duration of the trip – the winner (and/or travel companion) must have a full, clean drivers license valid for use in the UK and adhere to the car hire company conditions of hire
- 7 nights’ DBB accommodation for 2 people in Scotland
- Guided tour of Castle Kennedy Gardens and afternoon tea
- Stargazing in the Dark Sky Park, Galloway Forest (weather permitting)
- VIP Tour of Culzean Castle, Ayrshire
- Spa and Lunch at the Marine Hotel, Troon
- Lunch at the House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Piping lesson at the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Guided Walk in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park with Wilderness Scotland
- Lunch at Loch Fyne Cairndow Restaurant
- Scenic cruise departing from Oban
- Private tour of Dunvegan Castle on Isle of Skye and afternoon tea
- Cruise on Loch Ness with Jacobite Cruises
- Wildlife tour in the Cairngorms National Park with Speyside Wildlife
- VIP Distillery tour at Blair Athol Distillery, Pitlochry
- Tickets for events to celebrate the Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014
The winner and their travel companion will receive an economy class return flight to Scotland as agreed by VisitScotland and subject to booking availability. Departure point and airline will be chosen by VisitScotland and restrictions may apply.
The winner and their companion must travel to arrive in Scotland on Sunday 12 October 2014. The prize is available between the dates specified only: 12 – 19 October 2014. If the prize winner and companion are unable to travel at the specified times the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.