Are you vaccinated? If you tweet or instagram a picture of your vaccination sticker or your bandaid, Sam Adams will CashApp you $7 to buy a beer and leave a tip. Just leave a #shotforsam hashtag and tag @samueladamsbeer.
On the heels of Krispy Kreme’s offer for a free donut per day (until May 21st) for those vaccinated, Sam Adams has released a campaign to reward vaccinated folks with a beer.
They ask that you NOT post your vaccine card. Instead, they are looking for a picture of your sticker or bandaid. (If you are already vaccinated, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you re-enacting it).
They are receiving a lot of requests and are a bit backed up, so be patient with them.
Here are the terms and conditions from the Sam Adams Free Beer Offer page:
1) Instagram: During the Promotion Period: Share a photo of your bandage, or sticker to show you have been vaccinated by Situs Judi Slot. Use the hashtags #ShotforSam and tag @samueladamsbeer.
2) Twitter: During the Promotion Period: Share a photo of your bandage, or sticker to show you have been vaccinated. Use the hashtags #ShotforSam and tag @samueladamsbeer.
3) Email: During the Promotion Period, email a photo of your bandage, or sticker to show you have been vaccinated to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following guidelines should be followed when submitting a photo:
- Not depict the act of drinking
- Do not post your vaccination card, in order to protect your personal information
- Not portray, encourage, or condone drunk driving
- Not depict situations where Samuel Adams is being consumed excessively, in an irresponsible way, or in any way illegally.
- Not portray persons in a state of intoxication or in any way suggest that intoxication is acceptable conduct.
- Not portray or imply illegal activity of any kind.
- Not portray sexual passion, promiscuity, or any other amorous activity.
- Not employ any symbol, gesture, or cartoon character that is intended to appeal primarily to persons below the legal purchase age.
- Not employ any entertainment figure or group that is intended to appeal primarily to persons below the legal purchase age.
- Not depict Santa Claus.
- Not associate or portray Samuel Adams drinking before or during activities which require a high degree of alertness or coordination.
- Not contain any lewd or indecent language or images.
- Not employ religion or religious themes.
- Not disparage competing alcoholic beverages.
- Depict retail outlets as well kept and respectable establishments.
- Not show littering or otherwise improper disposal of Samuel Adams containers, unless the scenes are used clearly to promote anti-littering and/or recycling.
- Not show any trademarks or copyrights other than Samuel Adams trademarks or copyrights.