There’s currently a deal going on where you can fly from the West Coast of the US to Cancun for less than $300 on Delta.
- Valid for travel until early November. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
If you aren’t on the West Coast, there are also great fares to the Caribbean from the East Coast on Delta:
Delta is attacking American’s fares to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Croix for WINTER travel for about $240. The sale to St. Thomas and St. Croix from these cities are rare.
We found availability from:
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Charlotte [CLT]
- San Juan, Puerto Rico [SJU]
- St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands [STT]
- St. Croix, US Virgin Islands [STX]
I subscribe to the Flight Deals tweets and check them pretty often.
I can jump on fares when there’s still lots of availability and I don’t miss out on the deals I want to take advantage of.
I’ve shared my process of “subscribing” to great fares.
This process involves signing up for twitter. Even if you won’t be an active user of twitter, it’s a good idea to have an account to take advantage of deals on contests in general.
I recommend following them even if you aren’t in those areas because they are gateway cities. There’s a lot of good international deals–worth the effort flying out to the gateway.