If you’ve been considering the Echo Look, it’s currently 75% off on Amazon–marked down to $50.
The Echo Look is a very specific product (not to be confused with the Echo Show). Â It’s basically a selfie-fashion camera with Echo’s audio features built in. Â It takes full-length photos or videos of you on command without you having to take a shot in the mirror.
- Take head-to-toe photos and six-second videos of your outfit with the voice-activated camera
- Compare outfits to find out which looks better and why with Style Check
- Freshen up your look with items recommended to go with clothes you already own
- Echo Look automatically organizes your wardrobe by weather, occasion, season, and more
- View your outfits from every angle, select your favorites, and share with friends
NOTE: Â “Echo Look does not offer calling and messaging with Alexa, or Bluetooth connectivity. For room-filling sound and hands-free calling and messaging with Alexa, we recommend Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, or Echo Show.”
There is a speaker on it, though that people have given decent reviews. Â It’s just not the Echo’s room filling signature sound.
If you are huge into fashion, closet organization, or just selfies, this may be a good product for you. Â Or if you are a blogger looking for easier ways to share your outfits.
Here are some pros and cons I’ve spotted in the reviews:
- Sharp photos
- Voice activated (both video and photos)
- Easier way of taking selfies
- Auto-focuses on you and blurs the background
- Need to make sure the background of the photo isn’t too busy
- Style advice is still improving
- Audio cannot be adjusted manually–just through voice commands
Ultimately, I don’t think it is worth spending the full $200 on this product unless you have a lot of money to throw around and *really* love the features. Â (At that point, I’d consider spending the money on a little fashion studio).
But I’m in for $50 to try it out. Â There’s a lot of things I’ve wanted to do on Instagram and the blog that I haven’t been able to, and this probably will help.
Here are some photos of the features:
Please note, if you purchase something through my Amazon links, I may receive affiliate credit. Â As always, I appreciate the support!