Amazon has a great deal on an LED backlit gaming keyboard. In fact, this is the one I use!
The HAVIT LED Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard is only $31 on a lightning deal. There are five hours left on this deal, but it looks as if it is going pretty quickly.
I love this keyboard because it isn’t ridiculously expensive but types like a dream. It’s actually very pleasant to type on (even though that probably sounds a bit weird). I enjoy using it.
The proper gaming keys are also labeled. And you can purchase other ones to swap out, in case you want your WASD to stand out.
- Flexible removable keycaps, support DIY, constructed with floating keys, mechanical-similar typing/gaming experience
- LED backlit can be turn off, 4 Levels of Backlit Brightness and 10 levels of breathing rate options available; Easy-to-reach multimedia keys, Fn + F1-F12, provides multimedia controls for entertainment and email. Windows Key lock for gaming,
- 8 sets of anti-ghosting combination keys: it makes no conflict when each set of these keys is conducted. Plug and play. No driver needed, programming is not supported;
- Metal base and enhanced weight designed to keep your keyboard in place for better gaming experience; Gold-plated interface and magnet ring can to a large degree guarantees stable data transmitting. 2 stands on the back of keyboard can adjust the keyboard height
- Compatible with Windows Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, MAC, Linux ((Note: Better choose the USB port locating on the back of the chassis instead of those on the front.)
Please note, if you purchase anything from my Amazon links, I may receive affiliate credit. As always, thank you for your support!