A few years back, I gathered resources for getting new copies of receipts from companies. The links (and methods) on that page are a little outdated, so here’s an updated 2016 version on how to get receipts back.
- Advantage (This is an email address to contact)
- Enterprise (Receipts are available online for 6 months, beginning 48 hours after returning the vehicle.)
- National (This one doesn’t look like a receipt request at first but it is)
- Thifty doesn’t have a receipt retrieval system that I could find. But here is their Contact Us form. (The Australian system for Thrifty is really easy to use in comparison!)
- Club Carlson – I doubt Club Carlson’s main brand can help, but it’s worth a try. I’d try contacting where you actually stayed.
- Hilton – If you have an account, it will be in there. All I can find online is the customer care email otherwise: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hyatt Brands – And if you are a member, you can access the folios in the past stays section.
- Marriot – And if you sign up for their eFolios, you can access them automatically.
- Starwood Brand (Westin, Sheraton, W, etc.) – They have a policy where you have to call or email to get it. To get your folio, email your name and dates of stay to: email@example.com
- American Airlines (You can also get receipts for your in-flight purchases here!)
- Delta – If you have an account, you can get it online easily. A bit complicated for non-account holders: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information when requesting ticket copies or baggage receipts. Passenger name Ticket number (13-digit document number beginning with 006) *For ticket copy requests only there is a $20.00 fee per ticket number, please include full credit card number, expiration date, and card holder name.
- Southwest – You can only retrieve receipts online if you have an account but a phone number is there to call if you don’t.
- United (Please note it can take 10 days–plan out in advance given usual reimbursement limits at companies)