Here’s a good deal on one of the “lipstick-style” power banks. It’s on sale for $14, and holds more juice than the typical one of this style.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- High Capacity: Contains 5000 mAh of power. Enough to provide two charges to an iPhone 6s or at least one to a Galaxy S7.
- Ultra-Compact: Remarkably small, tubular design slides easily next to your phone in any pocket or bag. Just 10cm tall and 3cm wide.
- Fast Charging: Equipped with exclusive PowerIQ technology, it provides the fastest charge to any phone or tablet (up to 2A).
- What You Get: PowerCore 5000, travel pouch, Micro-USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
I own a few of these that have much lower capacities and I can barely get an extra charge on my phone off of them. This one should do a better job and can fit into a compact clutch (vs. my square shaped Anker I was trying to shove into my purse unsuccessfully this weekend).
Please note, if you purchase anything through my Amazon links, I may receive affiliate credit. As always, I appreciate the support!