I apologize for this being out of order, but I couldn’t find my photos from this one flight when I did my trip report! I just accidentally found them while writing another post.
This is one post in a series on visiting Paris:
1. Surprising Someone With a Trip to Paris
2. The Newark Lufthansa Senator Lounge
3. Lufthansa Business Class from EWR-FRA
4. The Hilton Frankfurt Airport
5. Roaming Frankfurt Wild
6. The Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel
7. The Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme
8. Dining in Paris: Boco
9. Dining in Paris: Café Kléber
10. The Lufthansa Senators Lounge in Frankfurt
11. Lufthansa Business Class from FRA-JFK
12. Intra-Europe Business Class on Lufthansa
Bonus: Making Fake Boarding Passes as Gifts
Business Class between Frankfurt and Paris is basically the regular three seats with the middle seat left empty. What I found interesting was some seats had a tray table built into that middle seat—turning it into a table—and some were just empty. There was no real rhyme or reason to that.
Families with small children were boarded before any elites.
Our meals were served efficiently, in proper German Style.
Salmon with dill, a cheese plate, sliced turkey and a dessert of panna cotta.
I liked the meal from Paris to Frankfurt much better, but this was still good.
We received two chocolates, in a box sponsored by the Disney Movie, Planes.
All in all, the intra-Europe experience on one-hour Lufthansa flights makes it hard to go back to my cross-country meal service on US Airways!