As you may have heard, Ed of Pizza in Motion, Trevor of Tagging Miles, and I have a Toys for Tots event tomorrow.
ALL MONEY DONATED FROM THE STREAM WILL GO TOWARDS A TOYS FOR TOTS SHOPPING SPREE! I’ll post photos of the shopping spree on Twitter.
We are playing Jackbox Party Pack 3!
There are multiple game types we’ll be rotating through. The fastest people to join each round will be the “main contestants,” but everyone can play from the audience. (And if you don’t get in a round, the contestants will be changing quickly).
As to the games themselves (taken directly from the Amazon listing, verbatim):
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering games!
1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
You don’t have to be there from the start to play, so feel free to swing by after it has begun as well!
There are up to 8 people who can play each gameshow, but the audience has a lot of sway over the overall game.
This is how you can join:
Watch the Stream at Twitch.tv/LeChicGeek
Go to Jackbox.TV On Your Phone
Our games are played using your phone, tablet, laptop, or other web-enabled device as a controller. The main action of the game happens on your TV (or wherever you launched the game), but players use their own devices to input answers and make choices. Each player will need to go to Jackbox.TV on their phone or other device.
Enter the Room Code
With the game launched, you should see the “lobby” screen which displays a four-letter room code. Each player should use their phone or other device to enter that room code and their name on Jackbox.TV to join the game, then press “PLAY.” You can tell it worked when you see their name appear on the game screen.