Keri and I often give our tips and tricks based off personal experience–and usually experience with things going wrong!
Based on my Lufthansa Flight yesterday, here is a handy set of step-by-step intructions to prevent yourself from weirding out your seat mate in International Business Class.
1. If you are handed a chocolate bar, either eat it all at once, or save it for later.
2. If you decide to take “just one bite any way” (a flagrant violation of step one), remember where you put the candy bar afterwards.
3. DO NOT fall asleep with the candy bar still in your hand. Seriously, DO NOT.
4. If you fall asleep with the candy bar in your hand, do not cuddle it and curl up around said candy bar.
5. IF you do this, you will wake up four hours later covered–I mean COVERED–in chocolate.
6. Chocolate is not the best look for most (all) people.
7. Don’t immediately offer up that it is definitely not poop. That probably wasn’t their first thought.
If you follow these
7 rules to a T, I can assure you that you will avoid one potential way of weirding out your international business class seat mate.
Edit: Since it wasn’t clear given a comment, I was the one covered in chocolate, not my seat mate!