It is marked down to $7.99, but there is a promocode that will bring it down to $0.
The promocode is VWAQRC94.
I saw this on SlickDeals and the post is marked as dead. However, I just literally purchased it moments before sending this post.
Edit/note: DEAL OFFICIALLY DEAD, as per comment (and email I received) Amazon has cancelled these orders. This is the first order I’ve ever had Amazon cancel after a coupon made it $0.
What it comes with:
- Qi Wireless Charging: Simply drop Qi compatible Cellphone on the Archeer wireless charging pad to start charging, No precise alignment required
- Efficient and Safe Charging: 5V/1A power output and over charging protection design featuring the Archeer wireless charging pad with maximum efficiency and safety
- Blue breathing LED indicator to notify user when device is in charging status; Equipped with slip resistant rubber strip to ensure stable charging experience
- Compatible Devices（Partial): Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 EDGE; Google Nexus 4/5/6/7/HD; Moto 360 smart watch; Nokia Lumia 950xl, 950, 930, 929, 920, 830; LG: D1L, LTE2, G2 Verizon, G3, G4; SONY Xperia Z3 Verizon
- What you get: 1x Archeer wireless charging pad, 1x Micro USB charging cable, 1x User manual;
It has good reviews:
I always loved the concept of wireless charging and the convenience it brings, and this nicely built Qi charger from Archeer gives me just that. Being that I am not using any cables, I don’t have to worry about the Micro USB port of my Nexus 5 breaking.
The charger requires a 2.1 Amp wall charger in order to output 1 Amp of wireless charging, which is the standard with most Qi chargers. The charger is nicely designed, with a clear glass-like plastic ring which lights up blue while charging. There is a rubber ring on top and bottom of the charger which prevents the phone from slipping off the charger and prevents the charger from slipping off my desk.
When using the charger, I didn’t have to position my phone or move it around until it started charging, rather it charged as soon as I dropped the phone onto it so long as it was centered.
Just a quick tip with Qi chargers: Even though your phone doesn’t have Qi charging capability built in, with some phones, like the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5, this capability can be added by placing a Qi receiver in the phone.
Included in the box is a USB cord to connect the unit to a wall adapter.
Also, it is free!