Let me take you to my happy place for a moment.
I am pretty sure I am responsible for at least 100,000 of the 39 million loops it currently has.
For $30, you can have access to puppies for fifteen minutes. The proceeds from my local area will go to the Washington Animal Rescue League.
Uber tends to only deliver puppies to offices, and here are the rules:
Get ready Chicago, DC, Denver, LA, New York, Phoenix and San Francisco – you’ll get to cheer on Team Ruff and Team Fluff with #UberPuppyBowl
- Open your Uber app between 11am and 2pm.
- In NYC or DC? Enter PUPPYNYC or PUPPIESDC to unlock the special PUPPIES option!
- Request the “PUPPIES” option in your app.
- Once the puppy squad and their coaches arrive, you and your friends will enjoy a 15 minute cuddle huddle. PRO TIP: Make sure to have an enclosed space ready for Team Ruff and Team Fluff gametime!*
- Found your Most Valuable Pup? In most cities, puppies are eligible for adoption.
I’m currently in the market for a puppy. I was so close to adopting a dog last puppy-huddle I was in (the office building actually sponsored a puppy hour), so I am really tempted to call in the masses to my office tomorrow.
The reason I didn’t adopt one last time is because the puppy I fell in love with, well, grows to about seven thousand times* my size once full-grown, so I was talked out of it by my friends.
But Uber, I’m counting on you to bring by my new best friend.
*may be slightly exaggerated