They are also offering a software coupon code that takes $15 off: MACR0913 which makes this product free.
The coupon is also valid on the PC download edition, but that’s currently Not Available. This deal appears to be good for a few days, so if you are interested in the PC version, I’d check back.
For inspiration, I suggested you check out Hans Mast’s portfolio online, one of the FTU speakers.
For more help with taking photos and editing them, here are some resources:
- Take Better Photos. This is geared at being how to take better iPhone photos, but I found it extremely useful in thinking about how to frame a shot.
- If you are looking to take some shots of things to have in your back pocket (maybe a shot of a room key in case you ever write about it), this guide is great for making crisp stock photos. It also suggests easy ways of changing contrast to make photos look nice that would work for any type of photo (though I’m sure there’s much better in depth knowledge about contrast and color that would trump these suggestions).
- Video Tutorials for AfterShot Pro
- A long guide to Composition (pop some popcorn, grab a martini, and put your feet up)
- A quicker guide to composition (Click around his YouTube channel too, he’s got a lot of quick guides)
- How to Edit your Travel Photos
If you are interested in a PC product, you can get Corel’s Paintshop Pro, marked down from $79.99 to $22 for $7 with the coupon code MACR0913 .
Disclaimer: Please note that I receive a small percentage of the cost of items purchased through my site on Amazon.com.