I’ve been receiving a lot of questions on the Hyatt Zilara through comments and emails. I just wanted to let you know what posts will be coming, and give you the opportunity to ask for posts on anything else about this new property.
Overall, I loved my stay there. It has probably been my favorite all-inclusive, mostly due to how roomy the pool area felt, how everyone was treated like a VIP, and for the food. But I’ll get into all of that later (plus, hotels can’t be completely perfect!)
1. Overview of the experience and how to book a stay there
2. A review of every restaurant
3. Copies of the menus for every restaurant (when we were planning out stay, we were looking like crazy for these)
4. Tips, tricks, and things to know about the resort.
5. The changes the property is going through, plus some experiences we’ve heard from previous guests now staying under the Hyatt brand.
Perhaps ways of getting to and from the property?
What else would you like to know?