Amazon has the game Exploding Kittens on sale today for about $20. (I bet if you had no idea that was a game, my headline was a bit… strange).
Exploding Kittens is a card game where the point is to make sure the other player (and not you) is on the receiving end of an exploding kitten. If there are 5 players, you play with 4 exploding kittens in the deck. Last one left wins!
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
My friend Kickstarted this and it was absolutely worth it.
Just remember, when playing, there are no real allies. There can only be one. (Or maybe a Game of Thrones, without all those beheadings).